Uk services

UK Services

If you have a requirement to lodge a UK Tax Return (you have untaxed UK income (rentals) or run a small self employed business or limited Company in the UK), we are Registered Agents with HMRC in the UK.
We can also deal with any UK Corporate filing requirements at Companies House and give advice on any UK or International tax planning options that may be of > benefit to you and your family.

Services Include:

  • Self Assessment: personal and partnership Tax Returns & Accounts
  • Corporation Tax: Corporate Tax Returns & Accounts
  • VAT: personal, partnership and corporate VAT returns
  • Payroll: full personal service for any UK employers including yourself, if you are a Company Director.